A platform for agile incident management.
- Access Per Ticket - Enrich Access Flows context with ticket-based and shift-based access.
- Automatic On-Call Access - Automate access contest to support On-Call shifts context.
- Breakglass Access - Create Access Flows that support your immediate needs in case of an incident.
- Justification - Add access justification from your existing assigned incident tickets.
How to integrate with PagerDuty
- Click on Integrations Catalog.
- Under Data Sources, look for PagerDuty and click Connect
- In Add Integration page, click Connect
- Enter you PagerDuty details:
- User Emails - To log into your PagerDuty account
How to enhance Access Flows using PagerDuty Escalation Policies
- Click on Access Flows.
- Click on Create Access Flow button (at the top right corner)
- Set Grantee: Select On Call Shift and then select the Escalation Policy.
- Set Approver: Select On Call Shift and then select the Escalation Policy.
You’ve successfully integrated Apono with your PagerDuty. You should see the new integration in your Connected Integrations.
You can now use this integration in your existing or new Access Flow. Check this guide out for more information on creating your first Access Flow in Apono.
Updated about 1 month ago