- Best Dev Experience - Provide an easy way for your employees to request access.
- Approval Workflows - Approve access in an instant from your ChatOps application.
- Audit Activity - View access activity in real-time directly within in your ChatOps application.
- App Manager permissions
The integration is done via OAuth. Once integrated the Apono Slack App will be available for users in your organizational workspace
- You can easily connect your organizational Slack workspace. To do so, simply choose Slack from the Integrations Catalog and click Connect.
- Choose Allow in the Slack integration pop-up window.
You've successfully integrated Apono with your organizational Slack workspace. You can now check out the Apono Slack Bot in workspace. You can check out this quick guide to the Slack App
- Make sure you select the correct organizational Slack Workspace. See upper right corner of the pop-up Slack window to select workspace
- If you don't have permissions within to install a Slack Application in your organizational Slack workspace you will see the following error.
Updated about 1 month ago