If your organization uses Azure as a cloud platform, Apono can help you securely manage access to your Azure cloud-based services, subscriptions, and resource groups.
By identifying and transforming existing privileges, Apono can shift your cloud management from broad permissions to on-demand Access Flows. Through our integrations, Apono enables you to perform the following access tasks:
- Limit Access: Discover existing privileges in Azure and convert them to just-in-time Access Flows.
- Enable Self-Service Access: Allow developers to request access to Azure services, buckets, and instances via Slack.
- Automate Approval Workflows: Create automatic approval processes for sensitive Azure resources.
- Restrict Third-Party Access: Grant third-parties (customers or vendors) time-based access to specific services with MFA verification.
- Review Access: Audit user cloud access, permissions granted, and reasons for access across Azure.
Updated about 1 month ago