Opsgenie manages alerts and connects to multiple communication, Security information and event management (SEIM), and other channels to notify your on-call teams of events that require resolution.
Apono’s Opsgenie integration allows you to perform the following tasks:
- Create access policies that are synced with Opsgenie on-call shifts
- Validate that the requester is on call
- Allocate the minimum amount of resources needed to resolve incidents
- Require on-call approver for developers assisting in incident response
|Opsgenie API key
|Key with Opsgenie Read and Configuration access rights
Follow these steps to complete the integration:
- On the Catalog tab, click Opsgenie. The Opsgenie page appears.
- Enter a unique, alphanumeric, user-friendly Integration Name for identifying this integration when constructing an Access Flow.
- Enter your Service Region, which you selected when creating your Opsgenie profile.
- Enter your Opsgenie Api Key.
- Click Connect.
Go to the Identities page to see the most currently synced on-call schedules and members. This integration syncs every few minutes to keep shifts and members current.
Now that you have completed this integration, you can create access flows for Opsgenie.
Updated about 1 month ago