Integrate AWS with Apono to manage access to your S3 buckets, IAM roles and groups, EC2, EKS clusters, RDS instances and many more
- Reduce Over Privileges - Discover existing privileges to AWS roles, groups and services to convert to on-demand access flows to reduce over-privileges.
- Self Service Access - Empower your developers to gain self-servable access to AWS services, buckets, instances and more using Slack.
- Automated Approval Workflows - Create approval workflows to specific sensitive resources.
- Restricted Third Party Access - Grant third-party (customer or vendor) time-based access to specific S3 buckets, RDS or EC2 instances with MFA verification.
- Review Access - View a detailed access audit of who was granted access to which specific instances, buckets or other resources in AWS.
To Integrate AWS Services, you must first connect an AWS account. To do so follow this step by step guide.
Updated 4 months ago
Integrating with AWS takes just a few minutes!