Apono is a platform for Just-in-Time access management that keeps organizations secure and compliant.
Apono makes it easier for DevOps, DevSecOps, IT and IAM Ops to manage access, reduces risk of human error and attack and eliminates the need for clunky IT service management systems in your everyday work.
If your organization is using Apono, access to cloud resources in development, CI/CD, data repositories, cloud infrastructure and more is managed centrally:
- Admins in the organization set Access Flows which determine who can access what, with how permissions and for how long.
- Developers that need access use Slack, Teams, or CLI to request access
- Access is automatically approved
- Members of the organization that are set as the approvers must approve the request with Slack or Teams (see guides below)
How to use it:
- If your admin installed the Apono Teams app from the Apono Catalog, you should see it in your Teams apps menu:
- When you have a new access request to review, you will be notified in Teams with the Apono app
- Click the notification to see the request information and take action
- Every request is a separate message containing these details:
- Request ID
- Status - PENDING
- Request creation date
- Requested by - The user who made the request
- Resources - the instances they'd like to access
- Permissions - actions they'd like to perform
- Justification - why the requester wants access
- Information about why you are the approver of this request
- Approve or Reject the request as you see fit and based on your company's policies
- The same app is also where you will find the history of your own access requests
Updated 4 days ago