Google Workspace (Gsuite) Integration
Integrate a Gsuite account to sync your users and groups with Apono.
Apono automatically sync your organizational users and groups when integrating with an organizational identity provider.
- On-Demand Permissions- Managing organizational users’ on demand access permissions to your cloud services or data repositories at granular level.
- Extended SSO- Extend organizational authentication to infrastructure, applications and data repositories where you don’t have SSO.
- Approval Workflows- Creating approval or trigger-based Access Flows allowing organizational user groups to receive the permissions they need.
- Review User Access Permissions- View each organizational users access permissions across the integrated applications and data sources.
Step By Step Integration
From the Integrations Catalog, choose Connect next to the Google Workspace integration in the Identity Providers section.
Choose Connect in the integration page
- Make sure you connect a Google User with the correct admin API privileges: Users:Read AND Groups:Read
You've successfully integrated your Google Workspace to Apono. You can now create :Access Flows with users and groups from your Google Workspace.
Updated 5 months ago