- Self Service Access - Empower your developers to gain self-servable access to databases using Slack.
- Automated Approval Workflows - Create approval workflows to specific sensitive databases.
- Restricted Third Party Access - Grant third-party (customer or vendor) time-based access to specific databases with MFA verification.
- Review Access - View a detailed access audit of who was granted access to which databases with what permission level and why.
The Apono Elasticsearch integration uses the Apono HTTP Proxy.
The default Elasticsearch capabilities do not include authorization controls and therefore neither does the API. When integrating with Apono using the HTTP Proxy, you will be able to manage access to Elasticsearch (using Apono Access Flows).
Follow this guide to install the Apono HTTP Proxy
Navigate to the Integrations Catalog, scroll down to the Elasticsearch integration and choose Connect
- Specify a name for the integration.
- Choose the same Connector used by the HTTP Proxy
- Specify the address of the HTTP Proxy
You've successfully integrated Apono with your Elasticsearch. You should now see the new integration in your Connected Integrations.
You can now use this integration in your existing or new Access Flow. Check this guide out for more information on creating your first Access Flow in Apono.
Updated about 1 month ago