- Reduce Over Privileges - Discover existing privileges to AWS roles, groups and services to convert to on-demand access flows to reduce over-privileges.
- Self Service Access - Empower your developers to gain self-servable access to AWS services, buckets, instances and more using Slack.
- Automated Approval Workflows - Create approval workflows to specific sensitive resources.
- Restricted Third Party Access - Grant third-party (customer or vendor) time-based access to specific S3 buckets, RDS or EC2 instances with MFA verification.
- Review Access - View a detailed access audit of who was granted access to which specific instances, buckets or other resources in AWS.
In this demostration we go through the following steps:
- Connecting an AWS account
- Viewing existing unused privileges in that account
- Creating a dyanmic Access Flow for those privileges.
See Apono in action:
Updated about 2 months ago