Elastic Container Registry (ECR)
Integrate with Apono to view existing permissions and create Access Flows to ECR repositories.
Have you integrated an AWS Account?
When integrating your AWS account with Apono these services will be automatically synced. To do so see this AWS Integration step-by-step guide.
- Reduce Over Privileges - Discover existing privileges to repositories and convert them to on-demand access flows to reduce over-privileges.
- Self Service Access - Empower your developers to gain self-servable access to repositories using Slack.
- Automated Approval Workflows - Create approval workflows to specific sensitive repositories.
- Restricted Third Party Access - Grant third-party (customer or vendor) time-based access to specific IAM Groups with MFA verification.
- Review Access - View a detailed access audit of who was granted access to which repositories and why.
How To Integrate ECR
- Click on Integrations Catalog
- Under AWS, look for ECR and click Connect
- Specify an Integration Name
- Choose the Cloud Account
- Choose the Region
- Click Connect
Updated 17 days ago