Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Roles
Predefined Google Cloud IAM roles, which provide granular access for a specific service and are managed by GCP.
- Reduce Over Privileges - Discover existing privileges to GCP roles, groups and services to convert to on-demand access flows to reduce over-privileges.
- Self Service Access - Empower your developers to gain self-servable access to GCP services, buckets, instances and more using Slack.
- Automated Approval Workflows - Create approval workflows to specific sensitive resources.
- Restricted Third Party Access - Grant third-party (customer or vendor) time-based access to specific buckets, databases or instances with MFA verification.
- Review Access - View a detailed access audit of who was granted access to which specific instances, buckets or other resources in GCP.
Have you connected a GCP project?
Make sure you have first integrated a GCP project with Apono. If not, follow this GCP Integration step-by-step guide.
- GCP project or organization connected to Apono
How to Integrate GCP Role
- Click on Integrations Catalog
- Under GCP, look for GCP Role and click Connect
- Fill in the Integration details:
- Type the Integration Name
- Choose the Cloud Account from the dropdown list (list of Organization IDs)
- Type the Project ID (a list of the projects related to the Organization will be part of the next version)
- Click Connect
Updated 5 months ago