IAM User, Groups, and Policies are synced automatically when integrating an AWS Account with Apono.
Have you integrated an AWS Account?
When integrating your AWS account with Apono these services will be automatically synced. To do so see this AWS Integration step-by-step guide.
- Reduce Over Privileges - Discover existing privileges to IAM groups and convert them to on-demand access flows to reduce over-privileges.
- Self Service Access - Empower your developers to gain self-servable access to IAM Groups using Slack.
- Automated Approval Workflows - Create approval workflows to specific sensitive IAM Groups.
- Restricted Third Party Access - Grant third-party (customer or vendor) time-based access to specific IAM Groups with MFA verification.
- Review Access - View a detailed access audit of who was granted access to which IAM Group and why.
- These integrations will be connected automatically once the AWS account is integrated with Apono. To intgegrate the AWS Integration follow this short step-by-step guide.
Updated 24 days ago