Integrate with Apono to view existing permissions and create Access Flows to EC2 instances.
- Reduce Over Privileges - Discover existing privileges to EC2 instances and convert them to on-demand access flows to reduce over-privileges.
- Self Service Access - Empower your developers to gain self-servable access to instances using Slack.
- Automated Approval Workflows - Create approval workflows to specific sensitive instances.
- Restricted Third Party Access - Grant third-party (customer or vendor) time-based access to specific instances with MFA verification.
- Review Access - View a detailed access audit of who was granted access to which instances with what permission level and why.
- The AWS account integration where the SSM is, should be connected.
- At least one parameter in the SSM
How To Integrate SSM
Have you connected an AWS account?
Make sure you have first integrated your AWS account to Apono. If not, follow this AWS Integration step-by-step guide.
- Click on Integrations Catalog
- Under AWS, look for SSM and click Connect
- Fill in the Integration Name
- Choose the Cloud Account
- Choose the Region
- Click Connect
Updated 5 months ago